There is no question that cheating at blackjack is rampant and can be incredibly profitable. But is it possible to cheat successfully without getting caught? In short, yes.
But it takes some skill and a lot of practice. Here’s how to cheat at blackjack without getting caught:.
1) Always use a strategy. If you’re not sure what the best strategy is for you, consult a professional.
A good strategy will minimize the number of hands you play and will ensure that you make the most money possible.
2) Play against a computer rather than a live person. This will give you an advantage because computers don’t make mistakes.
3) Use card-counting software to help you cheat. Card-counting software can help you identify which cards are likely to be advantageous for you and help you plan your Strategy accordingly.
4) Pay attention to the dealer’s face. If he or she looks like they might be suspicious, stop playing and move on to another table.
The dealer can easily detect card cheats and will likely report them to the casino authorities.
5) Use multiple accounts if necessary. If one account gets discovered, you can easily switch to another account that is less likely to be monitored.