If you’re looking for ways to expand your Terraria gameplay, you’ll want to consider adding accessory slots. This is a relatively simple mod to install, and it can give you a lot of extra flexibility when it comes to gear. Here’s how to get accessory slots in Terraria:
1. Start by downloading the appropriate mod from the official Terraria website.
Make sure to select the version of the game that you own, as there are several different versions of the mod available.
2. Once you’ve downloaded the mod, start Terraria and click on the “Options” button in the main menu.
3. Under “Gameplay”, click on the “General” tab and then select the “Accessory Slots” option.
4. Select which accessories you want to be able to equip in your slots, and then click on the “OK” button.
5. You’re now ready to start customizing your gear! Be sure to try out all of your new accessories by playing through the game again – they’ll really feel like a part of your character now that they’re available in slots!.