Setting time slots is an important part of scheduling a meeting. Setting time slots allows participants to know when they will have their turn, and allows the meeting to move forward efficiently.
There are a few things to keep in mind when setting time slots:
1. Make sure each participant has a specific time slot in mind.
This will help them stay on track and avoid overlap. .
2. Make sure the time slots are reasonable and allow for enough time for everyone to participate.
3. Avoid setting time slots that are too tight or too long, as this will lead to conflicts and delays.
4. Consider the purpose of the meeting and what type of interaction is desired.
If a majority of participants want a discussion format, for example, then it would be best to set time slots accordingly. On the other hand, if most participants prefer to work on a task together, then shorter time slots would be better suited.
5. Finally, always be transparent about your plans for the meeting and allow participants enough time to adjust if needed.
This will help ensure that everyone has a positive experience and remains productive during the meeting.