Back Bet Blackjack is a variation of blackjack that allows the player to make a “back bet” on the turn, rather than making a “push” bet. The player agrees to ante up $2 or more (or any other agreed upon amount) on each hand, and if they are dealt a card that is higher than the card they previously put money on, they can then “cash out” their back bet by putting the money back in the deck and receiving another card.
The purpose of this bet is to increase the player’s chance of hitting a higher-valued card, as well as increase their potential winnings.
BACK BET BLACKJACK: Pros
1. BackBet Blackjack allows players to increase their chances of hitting a higher-valued card, which can lead to larger winnings.
2. By betting on the turn, players can avoid some of the common mistakes that other blackjack variants allow, such as playing too many hands or taking unnecessary risks with their funds.
3. BackBet Blackjack is relatively easy to learn and play, making it an ideal option for those who are new to the game.
4. BackBet Blackjack is one of the most popular variations of blackjack available, which means there are likely plenty of casinos that offer it as part of their offering.
BACK BET BLACKJACK: Cons
1. BackBet Blackjack is not as popular as some other variants of blackjack, which may limit your potential opportunities to play it. Like all blackjack variants, BackBet Blackjack carries with it the risk of losing your entire investment should you lose the hand you’re playing.