Google Calendar is a great tool for keeping track of appointments and events, but some people find that they do not have appointment slots on their Google Calendar. There are a few possible reasons for this, but the most likely reason is that you have not configured your Google Calendar account to use appointment slots. To configure your Google Calendar account to use appointment slots, follow these steps:
1. Open your Google Calendar account and click on the “Calendar” tab.
2. Under “Settings,” click on the “Appointment slots” button.
3. On the “Appointment slots” page, select the date range that you want to use appointment slots in and click on the “Next” button.
4. On the “Appointment slots” page, under “Settings for this date range,” click on the “Create new slot” button.
5. In the “Slot name” field, type a name for your new slot and in the “Start time” field, type the time that you want your appointment to start at.
6. In the “End time” field, type the time that you want your appointment to end at and click on the “Next” button.
7. In the “Description” field, type a brief description of your appointment and in the “Notes” field, write any additional information about your appointment that you want to keep track of.
8. Click on the “Create new slot” button and repeat steps 5-7 for each additional slot that you want to create in your date range.